WE ARE OPEN
WE CAN SUPPLY YOU WITH YOUR ORDERS WORLDWIDE
HERE ARE CURRENT COVID-19 GUIDELINES
Fossils-uk.com and Natural Wonders ltd has been closely monitoring the situation and taking advice from various organisations as well as the WHO and Government Guidelines. Although the situation is fast changing and this information could change, we would like to make clear our policy.
1. THE ONLINE STORE remains open and we will process each and every order and dispatch the orders in a timely fashion inline with the current advice. All our post is going out and being received. Our customer care team is also on hand If you have any questions or if your experience any problems. We wish to make your online experience as easy as possible. If you want to contact us you can do so on 01947 821363 or email@example.com.
2. THE PHYSICAL STORE is due to reopen on Thursday 18th June. But with the following COVID SECURE rules.
We are open 7 days a week and we have normal opening hours 10.30 – 5.00pm
- Only four people or one large family/household allowed in the shop at any one time.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
- Masks should be worn at all times.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided upon entry.
- If you have a cough or flu like symptoms please do not enter the shop and follow government guidance to isolate at home.
- Please respect the social distancing rules while in the shop.
- If a customer is already in the shop please await your turn by queuing outside and in an orderly manner in the area we have designated so as not to block the street to other street users and wile still obeying the social distancing rules.
- Browsing and purchasing is limited to 5-10 minutes per customer due to the government guidance on small shops.
- Please refrain from touching or picking up items while in the shop. If you would like to view any items closer please ask the attending sales assistant for help.
- We are unable to let you try on any of our jewellery due to government rules at this time.
- Please pay by card and contactless as much as possible. There is a £5 minimum card purchase.
- Fossil identifications in the shop are currently suspended however we can identify any of your fossils free of charge but sending a clear image to your email address, facebook or instagram accounts.
- If you wish to come to see Byron please contact by email or phone first to make an appointment and to discuss your needs first.
3. OUR FOSSIL HUNTING TRIPS resume in August and we are taking provisional bookings for the rest of the year. Please visiting the fossil hunting section of our website for the future dates and availability.
Update Sept 16th 2020 – Unfortunately due to the recent rise in coronovirus cases and government rules about the number of people meeting. We have taken the decision to cancel all our fossil trips until further notice. But they will be back again from February 2021. Check back for our 2021 Dates.
Below is our COVID-19 rules for our fossil hunting trips.
- Please adhere to all safety advice issued during the trip.
- Please respect social distancing at all times.
- Children must always accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
- As it is an outside activity Masks are not compulsory but they can be worn at the individuals discretion.
- Hand sanitizer Is not provided on the trip so please bring your own. Saltwater is known to kill viruses.
- Before the trip you will be asked to complete a small form acting as a disclaimer for the trip with track and trace details. Any information provided is kept in accordance with GDPR and covid tracking rule for 72 days at which point your details will be destroyed. Your details will not be used for any other purpose.
- If you have a cough or flu like symptoms we kindly request that you and your family do not attend the trip and follow government guidance to isolate at home.
- If for whatever reason you and your family can not attend the trip or it is cancelled (due to matters out of our control such as new government advice or rules), you will be able to rebook on any other trip during 2020 and 2021 with no additional costs; or you can have a full refund; or you can redeem your payment against goods in the shop.
Thank you for your understanding and your support during this tricky time.
Natural Wonders ltd